Today, I finally took down the Wall of Man in my room. This now barren wall was my own nerdy homage to Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and X-Men. Of course it was sprinkled with comedians and other famous men but the overall voice screamed geek. Apparently I don't have a type as seen by the eclectic group unceremoniously attached to my wall with scotch tape.
 |
| Infamous "Wall of Man" |
Much of the things I have in my room have been there for 23 years. I am completely incapable of getting rid of anything, especially stuffed animals. They all have some sort of sentimental value or some bullshit like that. I have two, six foot tall book shelves filled to the brim with children's books and young adult literature. I also have a fainting couch because, well, who doesn't need one of those?
I am by no means a minimalist. I'll probably end up featured on the frightening television show, "Hoarders" drowning in my pictures of hot nerds, stuffed animals and books. A hand reaching from the towers, grasping for breath...
Drama aside, I need to start purging my room.
hehe...fainting couch...at first I read it as a couch that faints.
ReplyDelete